Thursday, July 12, 2007

Anticipation

Last post: June 27th.

Okay, so maybe I've slacked off a little over the past two weeks. Plenty has happened to me during that time, but I neglected to write about it.

At least I've decided to come clean. I'll catch you up on the other stuff later.

It's 3:06 AM. For those of you who (like me) were did not -- or have yet to -- major in mathematics, that's after three in the morning.

I stayed up late getting together my business materials, plotting an itinerary and finishing up a set of recordings: two different all-purpose demo CDs, and one client spec demo with extra copies.

I have three meetings tomorrow. One of them wants to hear my idea for their jingle. So I went all-out and made them one. It sure would be nice if they bought it.

I know. There's lots to catch up on. But I need to be up at 7:40am to drive back to Victorville. Wish me luck.

No comments: